Oh Daisy

chit chat.   send me something?   won't you ever stop smiling ?

prayistrash:

If I was white this would get 10k notes

prayistrash:

If I was white this would get 10k notes

(via zaynismuslim)

— 12 hours ago with 11748 notes
franksonnetti:

morrawr:

the1paradox:

ah-you-fancy-huh:

SHE SAID MAXI DRESS

LMAO

DEAAAAAAD

My maxi dress makes me look hella nice

franksonnetti:

morrawr:

the1paradox:

ah-you-fancy-huh:

SHE SAID MAXI DRESS

LMAO

DEAAAAAAD

My maxi dress makes me look hella nice

(via queeniman)

— 12 hours ago with 1203 notes
insidethevolt:

jsmapdi:

Time for bed.

I can’t take it anymore, life ruiner.

insidethevolt:

jsmapdi:

Time for bed.

I can’t take it anymore, life ruiner.

— 12 hours ago with 86 notes
"Why do white people own so many pets?
Because we’re not allowed to own people anymore.
*****
What is the scariest thing about a white person in prison?
You know he did it.
*****
how many Chicago cops does it take to change a light bulb? None, they just beat the room for being black.”
*****
A good looking 50 year old white man is trying to get laid on reality TV. What show are you watching?
To catch a predator.
*****
Why do white girls travel in groups of three or five?
They can’t even
*****
What do you call 64 white people in a room? A full blooded Cherokee."

from various reddit threads

at dinner last night, a coworker was talking about hanging out with his white friends and getting fed up with the racist jokes, and asked them to tell a white people joke.  nobody had any, so he googled and found these. after a few of them, people were a lot less comfortable.

white folks, next time you hear a racist joke, maybe lead with one of these in response.  tag this “I’m white” when you reblog it, if you are.

(via cuterpillar)

(Source: transascendant, via elaichi-cha)

— 12 hours ago with 8211 notes

eliaofdorne:

[finishes watching lootera] i can’t believe i cried over a fucking leaf

(via masalamermaid)

— 15 hours ago with 70 notes

venuspalms:

Stop planning, and do it.

(via brownandwhat)

— 15 hours ago with 34 notes
vvhitehouse:

awwww-cute:

Show off

THE LITTLE PAW SHOWING THROUGH THE BOWL IM WEAK

vvhitehouse:

awwww-cute:

Show off

THE LITTLE PAW SHOWING THROUGH THE BOWL IM WEAK

(via hoodjab)

— 1 day ago with 126612 notes

vacilandoelmundo:

Time Slice by Richard Silver

The idea behind the “Time Sliced” Project was to photograph iconic world buildings at sunset and capture the changing light from day to night in a single image. Experimenting with a few different kinds of processes I came up with the “Sliced” idea. I decided to Slice time and light showing the progression of the day from left to right.

(via hoodjab)

— 1 day ago with 78131 notes

fatima-thinks:

We all stood together for Syria
We all stood together for Ukraine
We all stood together for Gaza
We all stood together for Ferguson

It’s time we stand together for Pakistan, and spread what’s happening there like wildfire. Don’t let people forget that the citizens of Pakistan are so much more than what we’re portrayed as in the negative light. Make sure everyone KNOWS what the Pakistani protestors are doing right now and the cause they’re fighting for.

(via pakeeztani)

— 1 day ago with 11338 notes

youngblackandvegan:

the older i get

the more i realize the value of privacy

of cultivating your circle and only letting certain people in

you can be open, honest, and real while still understanding not everyone deserves a seat at the table of your life

(via pakeeztani)

— 1 day ago with 21015 notes

khushamdeed:

how come 80% of all cute brown boys turn out to be dbags with hella history like nahhh i aint about that drama but also the other 20% are nowhere to be found like where are you hiding homeboys??

(via thirstymuslim)

— 1 day ago with 134 notes